Kindly note that only teachers, parents and guardians can create the account and purchase the course.
- Variables and Functions
- Strings and Numbers
- If Statements
- Random is Fun
- Loops – For and While
- Data Collections – Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Error Handling
- File Handling with JSON
- Build Custom Functions
What this course contains
- Easy to follow instructional videos
- 14 Chapters with both Instructional Videos and Textual Material containing high-quality illustrations
- 44 Python Code Samples
- 31 Assignments
Software to Install
- To begin with, you may use the Free Online Code editor available in the Resource section of each chapter.
- For additional practice, we recommend installing Mu: a simple Python editor for beginners.
Guaranteed Course Outcome
- Understanding of Programming Concepts using Real-World Examples.
- Promotes Creative Thinking and encourages the real-world application of coding skills
- The ability to build applications with ease.
Be able to type using the keyboard