What you’ll learn
Foundation of Python Programming Language
Creating Variables and using Functions
Strings and Numbers
Loops – For and While
Data Collections – Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
Build Custom Functions
File Handling using JSON – Write and Read
Be able to type using the keyboard
If you are a teacher, parent or guardian, join me in this exciting teachers’ guide on Python Programming that will assist you in teaching children ages 11 to 13. The instructional videos and text material have incorporated using simple English with terms that are easy to follow.
Kindly note that only teachers, parents and guardians can create the account and purchase the course.
- Variables and Functions
- Strings and Numbers
- If Statements
- Random is Fun
- Loops – For and While
- Data Collections – Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Error Handling
- File Handling with JSON
- Build Custom Functions
What this course contains
- Easy to follow instructional videos
- 14 Chapters with both Instructional Videos and Textual Material containing high-quality illustrations
- 44 Python Code Samples
- 31 Assignments
Software to Install
- To begin with, you may use the Free Online Code editor available in the Resource section of each chapter.
- For additional practice, we recommend installing Mu: a simple Python editor for beginners.
Guaranteed Course Outcome
- Understanding of Programming Concepts using Real-World Examples.
- Promotes Creative Thinking and encourages the real-world application of coding skills
- The ability to build applications with ease.