Let us help you identify what your kids love doing and make them great at that
By simply dragging, dropping, and combining command blocks, just like building blocks, children can control MBot’s every move and create their own personal robot
Program at a Glance
The sessions are presented and organized as a way for students to explore different genres of creative expression and form, while developing familiarity and fluency with computational concepts and practices.
What is Scratch?
Scratch is a block based Visual Programming language developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab. Scratch is designed for young learners as a tool for programming.
Scratch provides interactive color coded and shape coded blocks to provide learners a visual experience. With no installations or any setup requirements, users can start learning Scratch just by simply logging into the scratch website.Additionally there is a huge community of Scratchers who continually create and share wonderful Scratch games, stories and animations on the Scratch community!
Mode of Delivery
- Hippocampus Scratch curriculum is organized as a way for students to explore different genres of creative expression and form, while developing familiarity and fluency with computational concepts and practices.
- The curriculum is developed keeping in mind the long term goals of learners and to provide a path for transitioning to more complex text based programming languages.
- Our expert group of tutors present concepts in a fun way with lots of examples to make sure students understand the programming concepts and learn to apply the concepts.
- Students are engaged with Kahoots quizzes and group projects during the course.
- Regular reviews and feedback sessions provide students great insight into their learning journey with Hippocampus!