Let us help you identify what your kids love doing and make them great at that
Problem Solving and Programming using Code.Org for kids
Program at a Glance
The sessions are presented and organized as a way for students to explore different genres of creative expression and form, while developing familiarity and fluency with computational concepts and practices.
What is Scratch?
Scratch is a block based Visual Programming language developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab. Scratch is designed for young learners as a tool for programming.
Scratch provides interactive color coded and shape coded blocks to provide learners a visual experience. With no installations or any setup requirements, users can start learning Scratch just by simply logging into the scratch website.Additionally there is a huge community of Scratchers who continually create and share wonderful Scratch games, stories and animations on the Scratch community!
Mode of Delivery
- Hippocampus Scratch curriculum is organized as a way for students to explore different genres of creative expression and form, while developing familiarity and fluency with computational concepts and practices.
- The curriculum is developed keeping in mind the long term goals of learners and to provide a path for transitioning to more complex text based programming languages.
- Our expert group of tutors present concepts in a fun way with lots of examples to make sure students understand the programming concepts and learn to apply the concepts.
- Students are engaged with Kahoots quizzes and group projects during the course.
- Regular reviews and feedback sessions provide students great insight into their learning journey with Hippocampus!